Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inaugural Post

I am BEYOND excited to start this blog!

I love the glitz and glam that is "fashion" and I thought it would be a GREAT idea to put all my thoughts in one place.

My blog is going to be a little different from other blogs because it isn't just going to be a "PLUS" blog or a "Straight" blog but because I fit both, you'll see a little bit of both. I shop at a lot of different places. I'm 5'9 so tall/long inseams and sleeves are a necessity! I find that Gap Inc Stores. have plenty to chose from. I also have loved shopping stores like Delia's for over 10 years now! I can't wait to start sharing as I start shopping for spring and summer.

I can't wait to get to know you all as my readers to see if I can help you solve some of your fashion questions. I've been working retail and modeling for a while so I know some tricks of the trade.

Virtually Yours,
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment