Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wedding Look #1

In my last post, I talked about how I had quite a few weddings to attend this year and how I've resolved NOT buying a bunch of different dresses for each one. I decided on taking one dress from #OldNavy and styling in different ways. This is look #1. The couple getting married are stylish and classy so I wanted a cute, modest look. \

Scarf and dress | Old Navy
Shoes | Payless



Yes I had my hair braided all around my head. It's becoming my "go to" style as of late. 



 I have to do some close up on the accessories! The cheetah earrings and bracelet are from +AccessoryAngles. Make sure to check out Accessory Angels for amazing, unique pieces that don't break the bank!

I paired the cheetah accessories with faux gold bangles from +Dots Fashions.

What do you think of look #1? Any ideas for other outfits?

2 comments:

  1. There are many kind of scar that feels not good for any human being so we provide you the best place where you come to know how to get rid of scars very easily.
    If you want to know How to get rid of scars

    I really thankful to author who share this information with us.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good and nice dress and jewelry which you wearing.

    ReplyDelete