Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Multiple Weddings This Year?

Being in my mid 20's, I'm finding that many of my friends are tying the knot. This year, I have 6 friends doing so. I'm not scheduled to be in any of the weddings, however I may find myself at a few of them. Of course, I want to look my best but I don't want to break the bank. That's when I got the bright idea to take a simple dress and accessorize it different ways.
Old Navy's Women's 3/4-Sleeve Ponte-Knit Dress in Cobalt Blue


I'll be accessorizing it with a long strand of peals and white pumps for the more "conservative" weddings I'll be attending while I'll be wear cheetah and black pumps for my more "liberal" events. So excited to take pictures to show you all these different looks!

Have you ever taken one plain dress and accessorized it different ways?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post because of its information about the subject and it is very useful for me. and you want to know How to get rid of acne scars

    I really thankful to you for this post that you share your views or unmatchable information with us.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete